NY has already and NJ is planning to remove the religious exemption, and mandating the HPV vaccine (NJ Bill) (NYS Bill), produced as Gardasil, for both girls and boys, starting at age 9,, may not be far behind. Some strains of HPV (a sexually transmitted disease) may cause ovarian cancer in women in mid-life, well after vaccine immunity would have waned. According to Dr. Diane Harper, Dr. Diane Harper, who was a lead researcher in Merck’s Gardasil clinical trials and is also a practicing OB/GYN,90% of all HPV infections clear up within 2 years without doing anything. Of the few remaining, only a small percentage may go on to become cancer. Regular pap smears will detect the virus early and can be treated successfully. The vaccine has not been proven to prevent ovarian cancer.
It is also important to note that Jewish women, in general, have very low rates of cervical cancer and women who keep taharas hamishpacha (according to Rabbi Dr. Moshe Tendler), even lower.
- ד”ר דיאנה פלשר על פפילומה וחיסון HPV – עם כתוביות
- Dr. Diana Fleisher – A Critical View of Vaccines (Hebrew)
- “Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Policy and Evidence-Based Medicine: Are They at Odds?”
- Religious Exemption and Halacha – Gardasil (HPV)
- summary of Mary Hollands book “The HPV Vaccine on Trial”
- Must read about fraud in the safety studies
- Based on work done by Israeli Immunologist Dr. Yehuda Schoenfeld: Court Ruling Confirms Merck’s Gardasil HPV Vaccine Kills People, but Did Anyone Even Notice? “The final ruling has been confirmed by the Department of Health and Human Services: Merck’s Gardasil vaccine causes autoimmune problems that cause sudden debilitation and/or death. This ruling supports claims that the vaccine is just too dangerous to risk, and to date we know of at least 271 people who’ve died after getting the vaccine, and over 57,520 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccine.”
- Also discussed in Dr. Schoenfeld’s new medical textbook “Vaccines and Autoimmunity”
- Injecting Aluminum: healthy girls bedridden or infertile, Dr. Yehuda Shoenfeld