Read What Doctors and Researchers Have Uncovered
- Vaccines and Autoimmunity, Prof. Yehuda Shoenfeld, MD, FRCP, et. al., ed. A new medical textbook (published 2019) featuring
“[t]he work of leading researchers from 14 countries showing how vaccine adjuvants cause autoimmune manifestations in genetically prone individuals.”
- Hundreds of studies about the harm vaccines cause
- CDC/WHO Studies are inadequate and flawed (or worse)
- Explanation of flaws in proof meta-analysis of 10 studies claiming no link between vaccines & autism
- Fallacies in Vaccine Studies
- Detailed review demonstrating serious methodological limitations, design flaws, conflicts of interest or other problems related to each of the 16 studies used to claim no link between vaccines & Autism
- Is the CDC focused on vaccine safety? New evidence that there’s a cover up
- WHO using bad science to inflate measles death rate
- UNICEF uses dangerous vaccine in third world countries
- ICAN notice to UNICEF highlighting a recent study showing increased death rates amongst children who had received the DTP vaccine
download DTP notice
“World-renown vaccine experts at the University of Southern Denmark, in one of the first ever properly controlled comparison of vaccinated children to completely unvaccinated children, concluded that children vaccinated with DTP were 10 times more likely to die in the first 6 months of life than the unvaccinated. UNICEF supplies first world countries with what is considered a safer form of this vaccine, DTaP, but supplies to most third world countries DTP. We demand that UNICEF cease distributing DTP vaccine or provide scientific support its DTP campaigns are not resulting in mass murder.”
- Freedom of Information Act Lawsuits (FOIA) reveal:
“In summer 2019, ICAN submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CDC requesting “All studies relied upon by CDC to claim that the DTaP vaccine does not cause autism.”
“ICAN also submitted this same request for HepB, Hib, PCV13 and IPV, as well as requesting the CDC provide studies to support the cumulative exposure to these vaccines during the first six months of life do not cause autism.
“Despite months of demands, the CDC failed to produce a single specific study in response to these FOIA requests.
“ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism.
“In the stipulation, the CDC was only able to identify 20 studies:
“-One relating to MMR (a vaccine ICAN did not challenge)
“-Thirteen relating to thimerosal (an ingredient not in any of the vaccines ICAN queried)
“-Five relating to both MMR and thimerosal
“- One relating to antigen (not a vaccine) exposure.
“On the CDC’s list of studies was a recent review by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), paid for by the CDC, which conducted a comprehensive review for studies relating to whether DTaP does or does not cause autism. The result was that the IOM could not identify a single study to support that DTaP does not cause autism. Instead, the only relevant study the IOM could identify found an association between DTaP and autism.
“In other words, the CDC listed a review in response to the FOIA requests that proves that there are no studies to support that DTaP does not cause autism.”
“ICAN submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), requesting copies of the clinical trials it relied upon when licensing any influenza vaccine for use in pregnant women. When the FDA failed to respond to this request an appeal, and lawsuit, ensued. In the end, as seen from the document which ended the lawsuit, it is clear the FDA has not licensed any influenza vaccine as an indicated use for pregnant women, let alone conducted or required any pharmaceutical company to conduct any clinical trial which supports the safety of injecting pregnant women with the influenza vaccine.”
“In 1986, Congress charged Health and Human Services (HHS) with the primary responsibility of ensuring vaccine safety after removing product liability from vaccine manufacturers as part of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act. As part of the 1986 Act, HHS is required to create a task force and submit bi-annual reports to Congress detailing actions taken to ensure vaccine safety. This stipulated order shows that HHS has not acted in its duties regarding vaccine safety, forcing 78 million American children into a vaccine program with no safety provisions.”