Covid remedies the FDA doesn’t want you to know about
Neither do the NIH, CDC, WHO, the Israeli Health Ministry, and other health organizations around the world. This is because vaccine authorization is based on there being no approved treatments for Covid-19. While the FDA and other health agncies may have not approved any treatments for Covid-19, there are a variety of treatments that work, based on numerous studies and practitioners’ experiences. Therefore, we have compiled a list of treatments, with relevant studies, that you can do on your own to help keep you healthy or recupperate from Covid or adverse effects of the jab.
For more information see Doctors’ Protocols for Covid and Covid Jab Adverse Effects
Disclaimer: We are providing information, not medical advice, and recommend that any treatment protocol you wish to undertake should be under advisement of your health care provider. We do not receive any commission from any products or practitioners recommended.
Qualified doctors/practioners offering treatment.
- Homeopathic treatment in Israel (Hebrew)
Antidotes for spike protein transmission
Suramin & Shikimic Acid
Pine Needle tea/Dandelion tea/Star Anise/Fennel Seeds
“Suramin, has been identified as a potential antidote to the current spike protein contagion resulting from the chimeric SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, and the potential pathogenic transmission of the spike protein from the experimental mRNA vaccines.
“Eastern white pine needles also contain shikimic acid, the same molecule found in star anise herb used historically in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat plagues and respiratory illness.
“… [I]t is imperative to choose the right pine needles as there are 20 known toxic varieties of pine trees. The Eastern White Pine (Pinus strobus) is nontoxic and an excellent variety. Avoid using these toxic varieties: Ponderosa Pine, Balsam Fir, Lodgepole, and Monterey Pines. Additionally, there are also quite a few trees that are commonly called “pine trees”, but are in fact toxic imitators, such as the English Yew, Norfolk Island pine, and the Yew pine. These should never be used to brew pine needle tea. Again, most experts recommend using Eastern White Pine to brew tea.
- 1 cup water filtered
- 1 handful fresh eastern white pine needles
- To begin, collect or purchase fresh pine needles. A small handful should be sufficient for a strong cup of tea.
- Cut off any of the brown ends or sheaths of the needles – they can also just be pulled off. Chop the needles into 1/4 inch chunks
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and then add in the freshly cut pine needles.
- Cover the pot with a lid and allow the needles to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat, but keep it covered and allow it to continue steeping.
- Once all the needles have sunk to the bottom and the tea has cooled, pour through a strainer into a cup and enjoy!”
- PINE TEA: Possible Antidote for Spike Protein Transmission
- Wild Food Foraging- Pine Needle Tea How to identify the proper pines and make the tea
- Medicinal Teas – Pine Needle Tea
- Antidote is Spike Protein Blocker in Dandelion Tea for Pregnant Women Exposed to Covid and Jab Contagion
- 3 Foods That Contain Shikimic Acid to Halt Spike Protein Transmission
- Suramin Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Cell Culture by Interfering with Early Steps of the Replication Cycle
- Structural basis for inhibition of the SARS-CoV-2 RNA polymerase by suramin
- Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro
- Suramin Sodium
- Chapter 16 – Shikimic acid as intermediary model for the production of drugs effective against influenza virus
- Star Anise: Benefits, Uses and Potential Risks
“Some of the major health-promoting compounds found in star anise include (2, 3Trusted Source, 4):
– Shikimic acid
– Gallic acid
Together, these compounds may contribute to the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of star anise.”
“For the general population, a more serious concern is a close relative of the Chinese spice — the highly toxic Japanese star anise.
Japanese star anise is known to contain potent neurotoxins that can lead to serious physical symptoms, including seizures, hallucinations and nausea (15Trusted Source).
Japanese star anise looks almost identical to its Chinese counterpart and some commercially available sources of Chinese star anise have been found to be mixed with the
Japanese spice. …
To proceed cautiously, it’s a good idea to check the source of the star anise you’re purchasing to ensure it’s purely the Chinese variety.”
For Covid and vaccine adverse events
- TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Herbs and Spike Protein Detox available from Dr. Jessica Neumann
Honey and Nigella Sativa
- Study – Honey and Nigella Sativa For COVID-19
- Honey and Nigella sativa against COVID-19 in Pakistan (HNS-COVID-PK): A multi-center placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial
- COVID-19 is a lack of nutrients | primarydoctor
- Virologists Report Poor Man’s Amino Acid Cure For Covid-19 Would Abolish Need For Vaccines
- Essential Nebulizing Tool for A Severe Respiratory Infection
- Formulations for COVID-19 Early Stage Treatment via Silver Nanoparticles Inhalation Delivery at Home and Hospital
More solutions – for the unvaxxed and vaxxed
- Proven methods to live despite being vaccinated, reversing damage & fighting back w/ Dr. Joe Nieusma
- Doctor Exposing Massive Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Gives Update on Lawsuit At 36 minutes Dr. Ardis explains his protocol for Covid-19:Dr Bryan Ardis gives advice how both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can protect themselves from the spike protein, MRNA tech, nano particles and other radiation and poisons from the Covid Vaccine as well as viruses and toxins in general-
1. Start taking 5,000 mg of Vitamin C* daily and eventually increase up to 10,000 daily
2. 500 mg of Magnesium daily (#1 mineral that the doctor uses to help people reverse the effects of and protect people from various poisons and viruses)
3. 200 Micro grams (MCG) of Selenium daily – required for bone marrow (which produces white blood cells which then supports T Cells which helps the body to fight all viruses and all cancer cells in the body. Also protects body from oxidative stress and spike proteins)
4. 700 mg twice daily of Apple Pectin (effective against fighting radiation poisoning, cancers (including thyroid cancers).* Learn about Vitamin C and bowel tolerance here
- Dr Ardis’s Covid 19 And Covid 19 Vaccine Shedding, Disease & Death Protection Protocol
- Dr. Mark Ghallil – Regenerative Medicine, LA
- Rapid Virus Recovery
- Mouthwash that inactivates coronavirus
- Possible Ways to Neutralize Covid Vaccine Spike Protein Damage
- Graphene Oxide Detox Protocols For The Vaxxed and Unvaxxed
- Covid-19 Resources: Medical, Legal, Forms, Jobs & Other Critical Information