Covid remedies the FDA doesn’t want you to know about
Neither do the NIH, CDC, WHO, the Israeli Health Ministry, and other health organizations around the world. This is because vaccine authorization is based on there being no approved treatments for Covid-19. While the FDA and other health agncies may have not approved any treatments for Covid-19, there are a variety of treatments that work, based on numerous studies and physicians’ experiences. Therefore, we have compiled a list of treatments, and relevant studies, to help keep you healthy or recupperate from Covid or adverse effects of the jab.
For more information see Natural Remedies for Covid and Adverse Effects of the Jab
Please note: We are providing information, not medical advice, and recommend that any treatment protocol you wish to undertake should be under advisement of your health care provider.
Qualified doctors/practioners offering treatment.
Others are listed with their protocols.
Treatment guides to download
- Guide to Covid Early Treatment, Options to Stay Out of Hospital and Save Your Life
- Physician List & Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment
Compiled by the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons:
Glutathione deficiency has been implicated in serious cases of Covid.
The vaccines have been found to have an undisclosed and dangerous ingredient in them, graphene oxide, which is removed with glutathione.
Nebulization of glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine as an adjuvant therapy for COVID-19 onset
Oral administration of GSH and NAC is convenient and safe, but they are susceptible to degradation in the digestive tract. Considering this drawback, nebulization of GSH and NAC as an adjuvant therapy may therefore be a viable alternative for the management of the early stages of COVID-19.
- Spanish Researchers Find A Way To Remove Magnetic Graphene From The Body After A Covid-Jab English subtitles
- Glutathione Deficiency and Risk of Severe COVID-19
- Endogenous Deficiency of Glutathione as the Most Likely Cause of Serious Manifestations and Death in COVID-19 Patients
- Studies – Glutathione deficiency and Covid-19: download here
Where to buy
We do NOT have an affiliate relationships and earn no money if you purchase these products.
Dr. Zelenko’s treatment protocol: download here
Rationalle for Dr. Zelenko’s approach: download here
Request an appointment with Dr. Zelenko here
Dr. Zelenko talks with Dr. Pinky Feinstein regarding prophylaxis treatment in Israel. Since the Israeli government denies its citizens the right to use hydroxychlorqouine, Dr. zelenko provides an effective over-the-counter protocol.
This is a preventive treatment to keep your immune system healthy. Recommended to be used indefinitely for those 45 years and above and those of any age with medical problems; good against all Covid variants, influenza, and RSV.
Dr. Zelenko’s Prophylaxis Protocol – To preserve the immune system for adults.
The following dosages are for those 16-17 years/over 100 lbs.
♦ Vitamin D3
5,000 iu daily dose
No one with adequate D3 winds up in hospital
A blood test should be done once a year to adjust dosing, range should be 50-70 which is optimal for immune health.
Most people are D deficient.
70% of adult pop is deficient in zinc
Zinc is the bullet that inhibits RNA replication. Also inhibits influenza and RSV. They are all dependent on the same enzyme to replicate. Good for all current and future Covid variants.
Zinc can make you nauseaus. If that happens, you can try different brands, break it up during the day, try different formulations
♦ Quercetin & Vitamin C
This is the zinc delivery system into cells. Quercetin, a bioflavanoid obtained from vegetables, is a zinc ionophore – it facilitates the transport of zinc into the cells.
Zinc – 500 mg/day
Vitamin C – 760 mg/day (if you get heartburn may want to reduce dose)-
ECGC which is found in green tea, is also a zinc ionophore.
It can be substituted for quercetin.
ECGC 400 mg/day in pill form.
Please check Dr. Zelenko’s website for the latest protocol updates.
Dr. Zelenko can be reached at email@example.com.
- Study: Hydroxychloroquine Increases COVID-19 Survival Rates
- HCQ for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 277 studies
- COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study
- Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)
- About Medical Experts and Consensus in Light of the Hydroxychloroquine Debacle
Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance
- I-MASS – Prevention & At Home Treatment Mass Distribution Protocol for COVID-19
- I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19
- MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 [v13 – updated June 30, 2021]
- How to get Ivermectin
- Ivermectin in COVID-19
- Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 63 studies
- Ivermectin: the Miracle Covid Cure They Don’t Want You to Know About
- Dr Pierre Kory (MD) and Dr Bret Weinstein (PhD) on Ivermectin
- Ivermectin Treatment Is A ‘Real Killer Of Coronavirus’: Professor Thomas Borody
- Ivermectin is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines. The essential medicines are the minimum medicines the WHO considers necessary for a basic health-care system.
- India’s Ivermectin Blackout
- Dr. Richard Bartlett On the COVID-19 Therapy That Produces a 0% Fatality Rate
- Dr Richard Bartlett Inhaled Budesonide Protocol for COVID-19
- Essential Nebulizing Tool for A Severe Respiratory Infection
More solutions – for the unjabbed and jabbed
- Proven methods to live despite being vaccinated, reversing damage & fighting back w/ Dr. Joe Nieusma
Covid-19 Prevention and Treatment Protocols
Gordon Donaldson, DO
Morgantown Family Practice, Morgantown, Pa.
Dr. Donaldson is a member of America’s Front Line Doctors
Prevention supplements but if under 15 y.o. cut the doses in half.
1. Vitamin D3 2000 IU daily.
2. Vitamin C 1000 mg. daily.
3. Zinc 50 mg. daily.
4. Quercetin 500 mg. daily.
5. Melatonin 3-6 mg. at night.
Treatment options for patients with symptomatic illness.
1. Rest, good hydration with oral fluids, acetaminophen as needed.
2. Vitamin C 1000-2000 mg. twice daily for 10 days.
3. Vitamin D3 2000 – 4000 IU twice daily for 10 days.
4. Zinc 50 mg. twice daily.
5. Quercetin 500 mg. twice daily for 7 days.
6. Aspirin 325 mg. daily for 10-14 days.
7. N-acetyl cysteine 600 mg. or L-glutathione 500 mg. twice daily for 7-10 days.
Additional prescription options for higher risk patients age > 60, any co-morbidities or serious symptoms.
1. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200 mg. twice daily for 5-7 days. .
2. Ivermectin 3 mg. 12-21 mg a day in divided dose on first, third and sometimes fifth days of treatment.
3. Fluoxamine 50 mg. twice a day for 7-10 days.
4. Dexamethasone 6 mg. once daily or in a split doses for 5-10 days.
5. Budesonide 3 mg. cap. 1-2 twice daily for 5-10 days.
6. Azithromycin 250 mg. twice daily for 5 days or doxycycline 100 mg. twice daily for 5–10 days.
Additional prescription options custom tailored for more severe symptoms or lung conditions.
1. Albuterol inhaler at 2 puffs every 4-6 hours as needed.
2. Symbicort inhaler (bronchodilator with budesonide) at 2 puffs twice a day.
3. Budesonide 1 mg/2 cc solution via nebulizer twice daily for 7 days.
4. Blood thinners ( Eliquis or Xarelto).
5. Home oxygen.
6. Home IV fluids.
After exposure in close quarters, and then prophylactic treatment.
1. Ivermectin 6 mg. once daily on days 1 and 3 and then one dose every 2 weeks.
2. Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg. daily for 5 days and then one dose every week.
Treating the adverse reactions from the shot is similar to treating the illness.
- Frontline Doctors Treatment Protocols
- Resolving “Long-Haul COVID” and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein
- Covid Long Haulers
- COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 844 studies
- Papers on Early Treatment and Prophylaxis with HCQ, Vitamin D, Zinc, Nitazoxanide, Ivermectin
Feature image by Arek Socha from Pixabay