These are some of the ingredients that may be in vaccines your doctor recommends:
Live weakened viruses, killed bacteria, aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, phenol, sodium borate, Polysorbate 80, Triton x-100, hydrocortisone, sugar, yeast, milk and egg protein, virus-like protein particles, MSG, gelatin, squalene, antibiotics, calf serum, and DNA – human [from aborted fetal cells], animals and insects.1https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/January-2018/are-vaccine-ingredients-safe.aspx
Are vaccine ingredients safe?
“Even though these ingredients in vaccines may be in small amounts, not every ingredient has been adequately tested for negative effects on the brain and immune system. 79 80 81 82 And because every person is unique, with a different genetic 83 and epigenetic heritage, 84 a different microbiome, 85 86 and a different health history, not every person reacts the same way to vaccine ingredients.”2https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/January-2018/are-vaccine-ingredients-safe.aspx
Safety Profile of Some Ingredients
ADJUVANTS – adjuvants help stimulate a stronger immune response for vaccines which are not live virus vaccines, including DTaP, Hepatitis B, and HPV vaccines.
Aluminum – One of the main adjuvants used in vaccines is aluminum.7
AAHS (amorphous aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate), aluminum hydroxide, or aluminum phosphate are the different aluminum compounds used in vaccines.
They can cause brain damage, loss of consciousness, and autoimmune diseases of various kinds.8,9
According to the FDA, the amount of aluminum permitted in nutrition administered intravenously
(parenteral nutrition) for those with impaired kidney function as well as premature babies = 4 to 5
[microgram] mcg/kg/day, otherwise the aluminum can accumulate at levels associated with central
nervous system and bone toxicity.10 There are no studies on the safe amounts of aluminum in vaccines.113https://www.rodefshalom613.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/V-English-1.pdf, p 4
The Toxicity of Aluminum Adjuvants – There are NO clinically approved vaccine aluminium adjuvants
Aluminum exposure in infants:
” … an aluminium adjuvant in a vaccine is an acute exposure to aluminium at the vaccine injection site. However, the aluminium content of a single vaccine also represents a significant exposure to aluminium in an infant. For example, the injection of a single dose of Infanrix Hexa into an infant is equivalent to 164 times the daily dose of aluminium in breast milk feeding. Even allowing for an unrealistically high proportion of aluminium being retained in a granuloma at the vaccine injection site (say, for example 40% of the injected aluminium) the daily dose of aluminium in Infanrix Hexa is 100 times higher than an infant receives in breast-feeding. This is a high exposure to aluminium and inevitably results in aluminium being retained in an infant’s tissues, including the infant brain. … Infants, due to increased gastrointestinal absorption, reduced urinary excretion and a developing blood-brain-barrier, are uniquely vulnerable to aluminium. …” 4https://www.hippocraticpost.com/paediatrics/infants-are-uniquely-vulnerable-to-aluminium-in-vaccines/amp/
ANTIBIOTICS – Prevent the growth of bacteria during the production and storage of vaccines. Examples of antibiotics in vaccines: Neomycin, Polymyxin, Streptomycin and Gentamycin.
Gentamycin, Streptomycin, and Polymyxin can cause life-threatening allergies. Neomycin sulfate –
interferes with the absorption of Vitamin B12.21
• Polymyxin is relatively neurotoxic and nephrotoxic, so it is usually used only as a last resort if modern antibiotics are ineffective or are contraindicated.22,23
• Gentamycin can be harmful to the kidneys or cause hearing loss that may not be reversible. This effect is increased when you also use other medicines, including: antivirals, chemotherapy, injected antibiotics, medicine for bowel disorders, medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection, injectable osteoporosis medication, and some pain or arthritis medicines (including aspirin, Tylenol/paracetamol, Advil/ibuprofen, and Aleve/naproxen).24
• Streptomycin can cause some serious side effects, including damage to your hearing and sense of balance. These side effects may be more likely to occur in elderly patients and newborn infants.25
• Neomycin – High doses or long-term use of neomycin can harm your kidneys, or cause hearing loss that may not be reversible. Neomycin is contraindicated in pregnancy as it may harm the fetus.26
“None of the compounds commonly used as preservatives in US licensed vaccine/biological preparations can be considered an ideal preservative… Future formulations of US licensed vaccines/biologics should be produced in aseptic manufacturing plants as single dose preparations, eliminating the need for preservatives and an unnecessary risk to patients.”27
- Phenoxiphenol – preservative
- Benzethonium Chloride – preservative
- Mercury – preservative. Mercury is the second most toxic element in the world. It accumulates inthe brain, intestines, liver, bone and kidneys. Symptoms of mercury poisoning are similar to those of autism.28 Although mercury was removed from single-dose vial vaccines, you can still find traces of mercury in them, and it is still being used in multi-dose vial vaccines such as the flu shot.29
Residue from Vaccine Manufacturing
In the process of manufacturing vaccines, various substances and substrates are used, a portion of
which may become components of the vaccine.
- Formaldehyde – Toxic substance named by the IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) as a human carcinogen.30
- Ammonium Sulfate – Common uses include fertilizers, circuit boards, herbicides and vaccines.31
- Beta-Propiolactone – Sterilizing agent.32
- Glutaraldehyde – Disinfectant and Sterilizer. Main cause of asthma for health care providers.33
- Gelatin – Made from the skin of cattle, calves, bones of cattle, and skin of pigs.
- Human DNA – DNA (genetic material) – Obtained from embryonic human fetal cells from aborted fetuses (used as a medium for growth in the manufacture of vaccines), animals, bacteria and viruses.
- WI-38 (human female embryo cells)
- MRC5 (human male embryo cells)*
- Human blood proteins
- Human DNA in vaccines may cause genetic damage and mutations to the DNA of the vaccinated child34, such as cancer, a variety of autoimmune diseases, and other cellular damage.35
- Animal Tissue – Dog kidney cells, Pig kidney tissue, Cow heart tissue, Monkey kidney cells.
- Polysorbate 80 – Polysorbate 80 is a surfactant. It has been studied only in connection with topical application and ingestion. There are no studies that have tested its safety by injection. Polysorbate 80 is capable of opening up the blood-brain barrier (which functions to protect the brain from toxins) thereby giving the adjuvants and other toxins found in vaccines an opportunity to easily enter the brain.36 Not only does Polysorbate 80 open the brain to toxins, it can be toxic itself. There are many studies that show it can cause infertility, anaphylactic shock, heart problems, cancer, and even death.37,385https://www.rodefshalom613.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/V-English-1.pdf, pp 4-5
Unknown and unexpected ingredients found in vaccines: nano- and micro-contamination
“Given the contaminations we observed in all samples of human-use vaccines, adverse effects after the injection of those vaccines are possible and credible and have the character of randomness, since they depend on where the contaminants are carried by the blood circulation. It is only obvious that similar quantities of these foreign bodies can have a more serious impact on very small organisms like those of children. Their presence in the muscles, due an extravasation from the blood, could heavily impair the muscle functionality [30,31].
“We come across particles with chemical compositions, similar to those found in the vaccines we analyzed, when we study cases of environmental contamination caused by different pollution sources. In most circumstances, the combinations detected are very odd as they have no technical use, cannot be found in any material handbook and look like the result of the random formation occurring, for example, when waste is burnt. In any case, whatever their origin, they should not be present in any injectable medicament, let alone in vaccines, more in particular those meant for infants.
“Other forms of so-far unknown contaminations have recently been observed and, in any case, vaccines contain components that could themselves be the cause of adverse effects. It is a well-known fact in toxicology that contaminants exert a mutual, synergic effect, and as the number of contaminants increases, the effects grow less and less predictable. The more so when some substances are unknown.” 6https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/IJVV-04-00072.php
Footnotes [ + ]